Using the Journey Planner
We hope the following information on how to plan a journey online using the North East 'journey planner' is useful; the following topics are covered:
- Entering 'from' and 'to' details
- Entering 'Via' Details
- Entering 'Time' and 'Date' Details
- Entering 'Mode of Transport' Details
- Wheelchair Access Options
- Interchange Time Options
- Submitting Details
- Clarifying Choices
- Suggested Journeys
- Getting More Information on Individual Journeys
You can also find out what the initials, symbols and icons mean.
If you are experiencing problems using the 'journey planner' system, please contact us for support, we will be happy to assist wherever possible.